If you have an electronic water meter, you have EyeOnWater, a great tool that lets you view your water use at any time.
EyeOnWater enables customers to view and understand their usage profile through easy-to-understand consumption graphs and provides a simple method to establish alerts to better manage their water use. Water usage data is in the palm of your hands, via the online portal through your iOS or Android smart phones.
- Secure cloud-based
- Hourly, daily, monthly, and yearly data and charts
- Reads are updated daily
- Temperature and precipitation overlays
- Week-over-week consumption comparisons
- Configurable leak alerts by email or by SMS text
- Web-based consumer portal, plus Android and IOS mobile apps
- Electronic meters are more accurate then mechanical because let’s face it, every drop counts
How do I get started?
To access the website and set up your personal account, simply click on the link below https://eyeonwater.com/signup and follow the instructions to create your personal account.
You will need the following to get started.
- Zip code
- Email address
- Account number from your water bill
If you do not have your water bill, you can call the water utility office at 512-402-1990 M-TH from 8am-4:30pm, or Friday until 4pm
Below are helpful YouTube videos on how to set up and use the EyeOnWater software for both mobile and desktop applications.
We encourage you to take advantage of the EyeOnWater application.